Possibly the best location in Bangalore city
To have an enclave of the size and stature of Brigade Gateway located right within the city (at Malleswaram-Rajajinagar in North Bangalore) is like an impossible dream come true. Brigade Gateway presents an opportunity of a lifetime to those who wish to live, work or do business in the comfort of an up-market central location.
Brigade Gateway will cater to the residential, commercial, business, and leisure and entertainment needs of North Bangalore. (Incidentally, the Malleswaram-Rajajinagar region provides 30% of the personnel required by the city's IT and corporate world.)
Dr Rajkumar Road
CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO ENLARGE
Would you like to see a detailed Google Map? Click here.
A little more about the area:
One of the city’s oldest layouts, Malleswaram is a hub of creative and cultural activities. It is also home to many famous educational institutions: Indian Institute of Science (IISc), M.E.S. College, Vivekananda College, Cluny Convent School and the upcoming Brigade School (in Brigade Gateway).
Also in the vicinity are:
- The famous ISKCON temple and the Metro Cash 'n' Carry—just a 5-minute drive away.
- Several of Bangalore's best luxury hotels—Windsor Manor Sheraton, The Lalit Ashok, The Taj West End and Le Méridien—are within a 5 kilometre distance.
Connectivity and transportation:
The new Metro Rail, ring roads, extensions and flyovers will make access to Brigade Gateway—by private or public transport—very convenient. The enclave is well connected to the downtown and other localities in Bangalore by the Bangalore Metropolitan Transportation Corporation buses (BMTC).
Additional benefits are that:
- Dr Rajkumar Road, on the west, is being made signal-free
- The flyover near Yeshwantapur Circle is almost ready.
- The Bangalore City Metro Rail is commissioned to be ready by 2011. One of its railway stations will be located just outside Brigade Gateway enclave.
Distances to Brigade Gateway enclave from:
- International Airport @ Devanahalli: 33 km by road
- Yeshwantapur Railway Station: 1.7 km
(major terminus for many important trains)
- City Railway Station and Bus Terminus: 5.1 km
- M.G. Road: 9 km
Facilities within the enclave:
The location of each facility within Brigade Gateway has been logically planned, with entrance and exit gates maximising privacy and facilitating smooth vehicular movement.
The Residential Zone is located in the East Avenue of the enclave – and is securely tucked away from the other zones. It has two dedicated entry / exit points from the public roads: one from Malleswaram and the other from Rajajinagar. The apartment wings are joined together to form an elongated ‘U’ shape.