The Mall Experience
More and better features and facilities. More and better footfalls.
Easy flow and movement
- Entrance: 2 ground floors to provide a double opportunity for footfalls
- Ground Floor 1: entrance from the drop-off zone at Dr Rajkumar Road
- Ground Floor 2: (pedestrian plaza) entrance from the lakeside
- Lifts: 4 glass customer lifts, 9 service lifts
- Escalators: 17 pairs of escalators (6000 people /hour)
- Disabled-friendly: ramps, disabled parking and restrooms for physically-challenged people
Distinguishing design features
- Total mall area: 1.1 million sft (the largest mall in Bangalore)
- 650 feet (198.12 m) frontage
- 5-storey high electronic and illuminated displays on mall façade
- 4-storey high atrium (28 m high) (91.8 feet)
- A beautiful pedestrian plaza to offer pretty lakeside views
- Imposing 10-metre (32.8 feet) wide Grand Staircase from ground floor to plaza level
(can be seen from the drop-off zone from Dr Rajkumar Rd)
- 24 feet (7.32m) wide corridors
Enhanced customer experience
- Floor plans designed to draw customers from one level to the next
- Landscaping across all levels, with plenty of indoor and outdoor seating
- Water features to create a beautiful, seamless feel
- Interesting architectural concept: Two ground floors. Ground Floor 1 entrance from the drop off zone at Dr Rajkumar Rd; Ground Floor 2 (Pedestrian Plaza) designed to serve as mall entrance from the enclave
- Two-level basement car park for approx. 1,600 cars
- Adjacent 9-level enclave car park for 3,500 cars, easing weekend and holiday traffic
The Shopping Experience
National and international brands
- Retail facilities in all include: Anchor stores; Department and mini-anchor stores; Vanilla stores; Kiosks
- Specialty outlets—reflecting an excellent combination of international, national and local brands—across a range of general, specialised and niche-product lines become a further draw.
- Some of the main anchor stores that have been finalised are: Anchors: Westside, Star India Bazaar, Landmark. Lifestyle Brands: Wills Lifestyle, Chemistry, Louis Phillipe, Van Heusen, Allen Solly and LP & V. Popular brands: Reebok, Rockport, Reebok Women, Soles, Magnet, The Mobile Store.
The Dining Experience
From fast food to fine dining
- Large, multi-cuisine food court with up to 20 counters.
Will feature indoor and outdoor seating for approx. 750 people
- Up to 4 specialty restaurants
- Proposed lakeside cafés
The Entertainment Experience
India’s largest multiplex.* Plays, events and exhibitions too!
- 11-screen multiplex managed by PVR Cinemas—with around 3,000 seats
- Amphitheatre at the plaza level. Will seat up to 1,000 people
- Exhibition area on 3rd floor. Could serve as an ideal place for on-site interactive marketing, where people could touch / taste / try / learn about new products or services.
- Event space at ground floor lobby area
- Children's gaming area
* In terms of seating capacity
The Retailer Experience
Retailer friendly and retailer oriented design
Back-end infrastructure and facilities
- Staff facilities: staff lounge and restrooms, drivers' lounge and caféteria
- 24-hour loading facility for maximum operational flexibility
- Dedicated service corridor access to all shops from the rear, to enable quicker and easier stocking of goods
- Cold trash compartment; water treatment facility; communication, transformer, electrical and mechanical rooms/areas, pumps stations and, needless to say, power back-up.
- Mall management will be a professional business commitment and culture
- Mall maintenance, facility management, updations and retailer promotions will be carried out on a regular basis