The Arcade will have its dedicated security personnel and systems. The aim will be to provide a high level of security with minimum inconvenience and intrusion.
- Reliable security agencies will be employed to supervise the overall security of the mall.
- The highest professional standards will be expected in the keeping of job rosters, patrol area schedules and other related records.
- Entry and exit points will be monitored both through electronic surveillance and with security guards.
- Access to loading and storage areas will be restricted and monitored.
- Special Access Cards will be issued for authorised personnel
Electronic security systems
- Electronic checkpoints will be set up at entry / exit points.
- CCTV will be installed in public areas and basements.
- Boom gates for basement security and parking control.
Fire Protection Systems
- Effective fire engine and hose access
- Fire hydrant systems
- Automatic fire alarm and detection system
- Automatic sprinkler system
- Manual call points and hooters
- Public address system
- Portable fire extinguishers
- Fire staircases
Security in the rest of the enclave
- The entire enclave will be separated into different clusters for security systems.
- Each zone will be protected, round-the-clock, by its own professional security personnel, who will be stationed at each zone and in common areas.