Living in an enclave, you are part of a well-organised and well-managed environment. In which your safety, comfort and interests are intelligently protected through:
Strong structural engineering
Structurally, the wings are designed and built to international standards. They are designed to withstand earthquakes up to 5 points on the Richter scale and are protected against lightning.
Well-planned security systems
- The entire enclave will be separated into different clusters for security systems.
- Periphery control will be maintained through security personnel.
- Each zone will be protected, round-the-clock, by its own professional security personnel, who will be stationed at each zone and in common areas.
- Advanced electronic security measures include:
- Intrusion Detection System or 'panic buttons' inside kitchens
- Audio intercom between reception and apartments
- Access Card Readers at entry and exit points
Advanced fire protection / emergency systems
- Fire hydrant systems
- Automatic fire alarm and detection system
- Automatic sprinkler system
- Manual call points and hooters
- Public address system
- Portable fire extinguishers
- Fire staircases