Our School projects
The Brigade School @ Millennium was our first school. It was established in the campus of the Brigade Millennium enclave in J.P. Nagar, Bangalore, in 2004. (A second school—The Brigade International School near Metropolis, Whitefield Road—will be operational this academic year.)
The Brigade School, which covers Pre-primary to Std 12 levels, is a co-educational institution following the CBSE syllabus. It rapidly became known as an institution of excellence, with its first two graduating batches achieving 100% First Class results.
The school offers a range of cocurricular activities, including sports, art and craft, music, dance, theatre, debates and public speaking. Students of The Brigade School have distinguished themselves in academic and cocurricular competitions and activities; at local national and international levels. A very brief and random listing of their achievements includes:
- First prizes in long jump and sprint at the World Athletic Meet (May 2008)
- 8 silver and 16 bronze medals at the KPMG Sports Meet (Sept 2008)
- 32 medals (10 gold, 10 silver and 12 bronze) in the 25th International Informatics Olympiad (2008)
- First place (Individual) and Second Place (Event) at the Multiple Intelligence Xplored (MIX) event, Bangalore (2008)
- First Runner-up at the International SIP Abacus and Mental arithmetic Competition (Dec 2007) at Colombo.
- Third Prize in the Kannada Dramatics competition (Junior) organised by Concern India Foundation (2007) at Bangalore.
- One of our students selected by the Society of Gifted Children, University of California, Berkeley, to attend their summer school session (June 2007).
- Results in the Asset Examination 2007: 22 students rated "Outstanding", 80 received "Distinguished" certificates and 11 received "Creditable" ranking.