Over the 24 years of Brigade's evolution, we have taken many initiatives as corporate citizens, in Bangalore and Mysore. For instance:
- Remodeled and renovated the office building of Chief Fire Officer Bangalore West Zone located at the Highgrounds Fire Station.
- Developed and constructed the further extension of 24th Main Road in J. P. Nagar, Bangalore, now known as Brigade Millennium Road.
- Instituted the annual state-wide Young Achiever Award, in association with Rotary Bangalore Midtown-to recognise the achievements of young people in Karnataka (This is the fifth year since its institution).
- Instituted the scholarship & merit awards to the civil engineering students of 3rd and 4th year of R.V. College of Engineering, Bangalore.
- Installed a statue of Swami Vivekananda at Ulsoor in Bangalore.
- Brigade is in the process of forming a not-for-profit social business enterprise to create housing for economically weaker sections of the society.
- Most recently, we are proud of our association with the Animal Adoption Scheme of Bangalore's Bannerghatta Biological Park. We are adoptive parents to two birds (a peacock and Khaleeja pheasant) and three animals (an elephant, hippopotamus and lion cub)!