Stretching across 40 acres in the central Malleswaram-Rajajinagar area, Brigade Gateway is a self-contained neighbourhood complete with club, mall, school, hospital, office building and 5-star hotel. Its 1200 apartments—set in a separate section of the enclave—are spread across a circle of residential wings enclosing landscaped courtyards.
|GATEWAY RESIDENTIAL SUMMARY
4 categories of apartments:
Choose cabinets and wardrobes for your apartment from leading
The enclave setting:
national and international brands.
- 40-acre integrated enclave
- Planned zones for: residential, retail, recreational,
educational and commercial purposes
- Well-managed, beautiful, secure environment
- Apartment wings form an elongated 'U' shape
- Podium with 2 levels of basement parking
- Large central courtyard: 70 - 180 feet in width, spanning the entire length of the residential zone
- Exclusive entry / exit points from the public roads
- 2 high-speed passenger lifts + 1 service lift for each wing
- Man-made lake at the heart of the enclave
Status: Ready to Occupy!
(1 square foot = 0.093 square metres; 10.764 square feet = 1 square metre)
Think local. Live central. Feel global.
As a resident of Brigade Gateway, you will be part of a beautiful, safe and uplifting environment, In an enclave filled with useful facilities connected by tree-shaded avenues and interspersed with parks and gardens.
You would live in a modern, elegantly designed apartment. You could take your morning walk along the paths that run through the residential courtyards. Or on the lake promenade, just outside. Your children could attend The Brigade School on the street opposite your apartment block. You could socialise, dine, play and work out at the Galaxy Club, right next door. Your shopping could be done at the adjacent Orion Mall, which also has a range of restaurants and cafés—and a 12-screen multiplex. The Sheraton, Bangalore and iconic WTC Bangalore office building are just a short walk away. And, even when in the pink of health, knowing you have fast and easy access to the Columbia-Asia hospital, also within the enclave, is a constant reassurance.