Orion Property Management Services Limited
Your Safety Our Priority
At Brigade, our tenants’ safety and well-being has always been our highest priority. Stepping into the new normal, post Unlock 1.0, the operations team across our workspaces drew out a set of protocols and undertook precautionary measures across all Brigade facilities.
Knowing that getting back to work as per guidelines of the Government was not sufficient, our teams went the extra mile and undertook rigorous precautionary measures to ensure a safe working environment at all Brigade campuses. These safety measures are being carried out every day to ensure a safer work environment.
Brigade Safety Protocols:
- Entire campuses are sanitised multiple times a day - common areas, washrooms, escalators, elevators, security frisking desks, railings, seating areas, elevator lobbies & buttons, doorknobs, side walls & flooring, entry & exit doors, basement entrances etc.
- Brigade undertakes deep cleaning of all air conditioning ventilation systems, air side terminal units, including the chemical cleaning of filters, coils and other components
- Reception lobbies, common area hedge plants, food courts, pantries, toilets, AHU rooms, multi-level car parking areas, electrical rooms, all pillars & railings, staircases, entry & exit doors inside & outside the common areas etc., are being sanitised on a daily basis
- Thermal screening procedure as stipulated by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, and WHO are being diligently followed at all our premises
- Everyone entering the premises has to mandatorily wear a mask and sanitise their hands
- Our staff are constantly trained and periodic change of safety equipment and audits are carried out
- Seating capacity at all cafeterias have been reduced to 50%.
- All F&B outlet staff have been advised to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) appropriate for their role
- Brigade has assigned Floor Fire Marshals who are delegated with the responsibility of watching out for their colleagues in their designated floors
- Access control systems have been switched off and additional guards are deployed (except in critical centres)
- Elevator usage is being strictly controlled. Only 5 people are allowed into an elevator at a time and Social distancing is followed while queuing up at elevator lobbies
Head - Facility,
Orion Property Management Services Limited (OPMSL)